Background

Hearing ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Baby Steps

Hunter has been working very hard at sitting up and keeping his balance. Well Friday night we went out to dinner for Blair's birthday, and we brought along our cart/high chair cover to put on the high chair in case Hunter decided to start throwing his head back. We no longer have the carrier car seat since Hunter is too long, so it was either hold him or try the high chair. Here is a small video we took that Blair suggested I post to the blog, and I agreed. This is a huge step for Hunter. I think we both mainly sat at dinner staring at Hunter with a grin from ear to ear because we were so excited he sat content the entire time, and did not throw back once. (puffs always help the situation too!)


4 comments:

  1. Elise, he is super duper handsome. His smile made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud! Love him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog! I'm excited to follow Hunter's journey... as it brings back so many memories from not too long ago for us. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just so adorable. He is off to a great beginning!

    ReplyDelete