Background

Hearing ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hunter Live!

I have a few videos that I wanted to share from the last few weeks. This first one is particularly funny because I was in the car one day on the phone and I just heard Hunter saying this while he was pointing to the window, over and over. So I had to get him to say it for Blair. Obviously he hears this over and over at daycare :/


These next two are a testimony to the fact that Hunter LOVES to count! 




He has a particular fondness for the number 18! And no, we haven't hired him as a part time helper, but he can start to get an idea of what his chores will be like :)




PS. Hunter's 1 year hearing birthday is right around the corner, April 27! What a wonderful year it has been :)

No comments:

Post a Comment