Background

Hearing ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

A break from Facebook

I just wanted to send an update out there to let everyone know that I will be taking a leave of absence from Facebook...we've got so much going on lately that I am starting to forget the super important things in life, like therapy appointments, diaper bags, medicine, etc. I think my mind has been on information overload lately, so I will continue with my updates about Hunter through the blog, and everyone is welcome to follow us there. I will post pictures and updates as though I were on facebook, but now I will only have one "network" to keep up with. I'm just trying to mentally declutter and get my head on straight again! I have my email address on the blog as well for anyone who needs. Facebook is a great way to stay in touch and I appreciate everyone following Hunter's progress through there, but for now it's just the blog. I'm sure once things slow down we will be back!

Here in the link to the blog for anyone who is interested.
www.angelicears.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment