Background

Hearing ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

To all of my mom friends, and even my non-mom friends. Thank you for everything you have done for me since I have become a mom to Hunter. It definitely takes an army to keep our lives going and to keep it all together. So thank you to every single person in our support system, big and small. You all make numerous impressions on Blair, Hunter and myself and none of us would be where we are today without you. The people I surround myself with are who make me the mom I am today. I got numerous sweet thoughts yesterday about being a great mom to Hunter. But the truth is we start to take on the habits and attitudes of the people we surround ourselves with, and all of you have contributed to my strength as a mom. Thank you all! 

The following video was probably the 3rd time that day that Hunter sang Happy Mother's Day to me and it was the best part of my day! I got to sleep in while Blair took Hunter to an early mass (which is a task in itself) and I even got to shower and put on my makeup ALL.BY.MYSELF. That doesn't happen very often anymore. Well Blair and Hunter walked into my room with a plant and a card READY to sing, and I have to say it TOTALLY made my mother's day. For those of you who don't know, Hunter is obsessed with singing happy birthday to anyone at anytime. So singing Happy Mother's Day was just as satisfying to him to be able to sing it to me, his Nana, his Gammy and his Nanny yesterday. I caught this one on video after breakfast while playing at the gazebo in downtown New Iberia. 



And here is a picture of me and Hunter :)


And here were Blair and Hunter when they came in to wish me a Happy Mother's Day! Saying cheese of course..... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment